Saturday, October 2, 2010

OU 28, tx 20! Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner, this post is honor of the Oklahoma University, Sooner win over texas, longhorns today.

28 - 20!  I have an OU graduate, LYNLEY, yay!

I found this tray at Wally world today, Better Homes and Gardens.. go get one!  I got the matching chargers too.




I love the detail on this tray and the matching chargers have the same.

Keeping trays behind my stove keeps splatters off the tiles and adds a decorative touch to the kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. Lovin that football. Woo Hoo! What a cute tray.

    We (University of Oregon) are playing Berkeley tonight at 8:00. I'm so hooked on football also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! I have the chargers and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tray is a wonderful find and it is so pretty too. What a fabulous idea to put the trays behind the stove. I would never have thought of that. I love football too, so glad it is here. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the chargers, but not the tray! I love your plate, too fun:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this and I want one too!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...