Saturday, October 2, 2010

Round Top - Furniture

From high end antiques to early attic, Round Top has it all.
There are people from around the world and from all over the US of A.


The next three pictures are pieces from Sweden




The next two are from Han's booth.



I am sure these were from Grandma's backyard.



Great transformation.  I will be making the china plate, candlestick server.


My favorite the gray and white trimmed piece that Han's had.

Sharing with
Debbiedoo at her Garage Salen Party

11 comments:

  1. I really really love that blue top on that dresser, don't know why, but I really do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time. I love the stuff from Han's booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so many wonderful things. I could do some serious damage there. Enjoy. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the china plate, candlestick server. I'll store that away for later crafting! I saw a lot of things I'd love to bring home with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a great time looking at all the stuff! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your comparison...that pretty much sums up RT/Warrenton!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wish I could be there...looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love that tiered serving tray. I'd love to try to make that also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous place. Everything you've shown has been absolutely stunning. La

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...