Saturday, October 23, 2010

Laurie Anna's Vintage Home Christmas Open House

I know, still October, but Melissa and I made the trip to Canton for this Christmas Open House and are we glad that we did.  Gorgeous, amazing and Christmas Music in the background...a little bit of heaven!  There was a lot of sparkly white.  Seemed celestial at times.  I did bring home some angel wings. And some other things that will be Christmas presents, so you can't see them!


Now enjoy a glimpse of her shop if you can't get there.  If you are in the Dallas area, you take I-20 to Canton, Hwy 19 exit and her brand new space is on your right, before the Canton Trade Days main entrance.  1st Monday is Halloween weekend.  See her blog here.


This plate wall was right by the check-out.  Every nook and cranny was packed to the brim.  Of course it was packed with customers too!  Didn't  mind the 30 minute check out line too much.



Her layering was perfect and sometimes extreme, but always beautiful.


Room after room more pretties.  


This table had gone to the dogs!



Fun blue mason jar pendant lights 



Wish my piled up sink looked as pretty as this one.


I wanted the iron hand, Melissa talked me out of it.  Hmmm, may make a trip back soon.


I told you layers upon layers of lovelies.


Thanks Laurie Anna for the fun girls day with my daughter!  I wanted to take a picture with you to post here, Melissa thought that was weird, plus every time we spotted you, it was in a whirlwind of commotion.  I did ask for your permission to take pictures for my blog, you said "yes, and thanks for asking", remember that ladies when you want  to snap away at peoples pretties.

14 comments:

  1. Enjoyed looking! I love the layering of the plates underneath the cloche. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous finds! Wish I lived closer - I would definitely be there!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there and spent quite a bit of time in the store while I was there. It's so pretty and lots of interesting things. I guess we got lucky because the checkout line was shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another beautiful post and I'm so bummed I had to miss it. So many pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic place, I could get lost in there...(just in wishes)!!! How fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat place! I love Christmas and stores all decked out for Christmas just make me giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so pretty. I loved all the pretties...you must have had a ball!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhh............I would to love to go there!!!! Me and you could get into to some trouble together!!!

    Have a great weekend!!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the photos. I go to Canton several times a year and will be going next week too! Woohoo! Can't wait. I didn't recognize where the chandeliers were. Can you remember what building they were in? I love the domes and have bought one several nearly every visit. Trying to convince myself that I do not need another one...ha I found you on Funky Junk. Just linked with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks s gorgeous! I wish I could fly on over there right now!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish my piled up dishes looked that pretty, too.

    Looks like a fun sale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori - thanks so much for sharing these pictures! I was out of town this weekend so couldn't make it to Canton. Looks like is was amazing as always at LA's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the punch cups in the dish drainer look like bubbles... so pretty. thanks for showing this

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lori, what a super sweet post! Such a nice surprise tonight!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed it and hope you are planning to come back again very soon!

    Your photos are fabulous! Thank you for the shout out!

    ~LA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...