Friday, October 8, 2010

Before/After - Fall/Halloween Tree

More fun with October deorating

Before



I stopped at Dollar Tree and Michaels.  


What to do with 150 fall leaves?... spread them over a tray and hot glue to tree ornaments.

Did you notice, tree's new color?  My daughter Lynley didn't like the green, she sprayed it brown.


I kind of like the empty frames, but really like them with the old Halloween pictures I found of my girls and had printed into black and whites.




Notice the tree ornaments.  Michaels peel and stick. I stuck some of the 150 leaves to the back and added hooks.


Final project,
Had tree - free
leaves - dollar tree
skulls - dollar tree
ornaments - Michaels
frames - Michaels
Total - $6.00

Sharing with
Frou Frou Designs
Donna At Funky Junk Interiors
POP Power of Paint
Debbiedoos Before and After Partay

9 comments:

  1. Look at you crafting fool! I love it, so cute....very creative thinking:) I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!
    I bought the same leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tree....those little stick ons are great...that is what I used for my Halloween plates. Thanks for joining me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Like the framed photo idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea! I love the photo frames you found at Michaels. I especially like the idea to add the leaves on this as well! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...