Friday, October 1, 2010

Round Top - Fabric


I noticed a lot of different fabrics used at Round Top, TX flea market.  If I can remember the booth name I'll let you know, but there were thousands, really thousands.  

Junk Gypsy had these silk lanterns.  I hear baby girls rooms calling.




These were in all colors and prints.


Same booth, bedding was glorious.


European linens booth, did I mention air conditioned!  Stayed a while in this one.



PLEASE... your comfort awaits you! (on sign)


These looked very itchy, made from Killum rugs.


I adore this fabric... must find some similar.


Travel tip... this county is not dry... bring your refreshments!  One booth has beer and margarita's for shoppers.  Hmmm. I seem to always find something in that booth. We almost went through two cases of water.

Sharing with
My Favorite Things Friday
My Romantic Home
Funky Junk Interiors


9 comments:

  1. All that gorgeous bedding!! I love fabric and would have spent hours in this booth (plus the air conditioning would have been a plus).
    Have a great weekend.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOONER! :-)

    Have a great weekend, girly!!
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those fabrics, especially the flowered ones! So, are you the Margarita or the beer, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always heard about Round Top and now looking at all your pictures.....I really want to go! Love all those fabrics and your post on White Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love fabrics and mixing them all together. Great eye candy. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those European linens...you took lots of great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, I see you have a whole list of posts about your Round Top shopping days. So I'm going to work my way up though each one. ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...