Monday, May 3, 2010

First Monday, Canton Part two


I was blog surfing and came across this web site.  Laurie Anna's Vintage Store.
My name is Lori Ann, connection made.

When I realized she would have a booth at Canton,
I wrote down the location and headed over there.  She has great stuff and also has a store location on Highway 19 heading towards the pavilions.

Only sad thing, the store is only open during First Monday weekends too.  I overheard a lot of their hot items sold out on Friday.  She is worth finding her spot if you are ever there.
She posts her location on her blog.  See above link.





These are my purchases for the day, all from Laurie Anna's.


Embroidered guest towel, 2.95.


Bird frame, goes great on my white mantel.  $4.95.





Lynn and our yard came to mind with my next purchase.


The crown planter $16.95, Lynn immediately filled with ivy and the green pot.
I'm thinking impatiens will look great.


Then on my way out of town the have to stop at Paul Michael's.










Fun day, weekend over.

Linking with Coastal Charm
Its so very Cheri


11 comments:

  1. Lori, such eye candy. Oh I could go nuts shopping there. The green stuff in the second store really stood out to me. I am always drawn to green. To answer your question, no I did not sew those curtains for my sister. She made those and did not sew a stitch. Just hem taped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There where about 10 things I saw I would have scooped up for sure. Those tea towels being one of them, I think we may have had conflict who is getting what...lol!~ Neat place for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some stuff at LaurieAnna's last time I was there too back in November. It's a great place! You got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if we were following each other around! I was in Canton at all the same places on Friday...isn't it fun? We try to go every month until it gets hot.

    I am so glad I stopped by...nice to meet you!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I haven't been to Canton in two years and I'm just dying to go!! Do you visit Tina at Cherry Hill Cottage? She works in Laurie Anna's shop each month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! It's like a small wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man! I would have so much fun shopping there! Love the crown planter! I want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh MAN, I want to shop where you shop! There is NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING, like that in our stretch of the woods in Oregon. Fun to look at your pics of great stuff, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm in LOVE! What great stuff. All those wonderful glass jars are calling my name!!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog for a CSN give away! Have a wonderful day! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I soooo miss going to CANTON to buy inventory for my shop (i have been out of the business for about 6 years)...luv that cute birdie frame! When I went to Canton...my first day would be Wednesday...first pick makes a huge difference in what you will find.

    HAPPY NTT!
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...