1. I enjoy it. Better than most of the TV sitcoms these days.
2. I hate word verification. I almost am to the point that I will not comment if it pops up.
3. You get many more comments for home improvement postings and pet postings.
4. I started this blog for out of town family members. I think they view it, but never comment. So now I guess it is just a good outlet for me.
5. Hubby is jealous
6. I have started and actually completed more projects in the last 8 months than in the last 8 years. Blog pressure I guess.
7. My parties will definately bump up a notch or two. Party in the box me will have turned into Party in a crate.
8. On my Christmas list... a new camera and power tools.
9. Just a few of my favorite blog friends, Kim, Debbie, Gina, Kristi, Barbara, Christy. I know something good is in store when I see a post with these words, Funky, Meridian, Mille Fleur, Plate Addict, Emmadime, French Country Home, Savvy Southern, Debbiedoo, Three Ring Cottage, A day in the life, Sweet up North, Miss Janice, Beaucoup Joie, Just Beachy, That old house, beach vintage, Sundrenched Moments.
10. I want a house that is all white, but will never have one.
11. You thought I was going to stop at 10 didn't you? I am glad to know that people "steal" ideas as much, if not more than I do.
What have you learned? Comments please.... love those too!