Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Raylyn's room is ready for her


Melissa and Sean and the rest of us are so ready for our little ray of sunshine to arrive.  Her room is ready.  Melissa finished up shopping for the last few things on her need for baby list. 

She and Sean have been working on the room.  I love this mirror over the changing table.


Little trinkets are on pretty white shelves.  The walls are the palest of pinks.


A onsie with a monogram and a tutu will make a perfect outfit for any little southern belle.  That pearl necklace in the above photo will finish off the ensemble.


The curtains were made from fabric that Melissa, Sean and I went shopping for.  Sean's Mom did the sewing.  


The bedding project that I took on turned out perfect.  You can see that sewing project here.


Melissa's baby things are shadow boxed above Sean's baby shoes. I think she found a dreamy lamp for Raylyn's room.  


The bed is extremely beautiful with tufted ends and a grey whitewash finish.  The little stool project is here and was so fun to complete.  


The pillow was a Pinterest inspiration that I copied.  See the steps to make one here.


Melissa found this demilune table at Homegoods and the lamp too, I think.  


And just maybe by the end of the month this nursery will be occupied by one cute grand-daughter.

8 comments:

  1. That is the prettiest crib ever! Such a beautiful room to welcome a baby to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the prettiest nursery that I have ever seen. The only thing that it is missing is the baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nursery!!! The bed and bedding are my favorites.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous nursery, I love the bed, amazing. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful room!!! That bed is amazing! I can't wait for her to get her and to see her!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lori - I absolutely love that bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got to see it last week in 3-d, soooo gorgeous! Great job on the sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just found your blog. My 4 year old granddaughter is Raelynn. Not a common name!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...