Thursday, May 23, 2013

Crazy world.

My world has gotten a little out of joint lately.  Nickie, my mother-in-law reminded me that I never did show pictures of all the finished room switch-r-roos.  I guess Grand sitting and kitchen remodel and floral jobs and my regular 40 hour a week job made me think super woman had already posted about those changes. 

Whew, I have been busier than I thought.

Here you go Nickie...

Bedroom before...


Office/grand nursery after...



The baby bed from my babies 29 years ago being repurposed now.  And their changing table too.  Now, used for Hadley, Layton and here soon Raylyn. 


The hubbies "precious stuff".  He has his own side of the room.





My blogging view has greatly improved.  The desk used to face a wall only.  


Next up the new front bedroom.  




1 comment:

  1. I'll take any of your rooms! -Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...