Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas pillow collection

After Christmas for the last few years I grab pillows on sale.

They are the easiest decorations to store and put out.  The really fun part is the next season when I open the bag of new ones.  It is a surprise all over again.  I love simple surprises.  


Joy to the World, was the first little one of my pillow collection.


I made this one a couple weeks ago from a sweater Lynley was giving away.  I kept the sleeves for boot warmers.  




In this house we believe.



I found these two tiny ones in a shop in Natchitoches, LA.



It is that time of year.   So go put some jingle in your bells right now!

Sharing with:
Wow Us Wednesday with Kim
Debbiedos Pinterest Party

9 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

Everyone is darling Lori. I love Christmas pillows. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Japolina said...

Love the pillows. Happy Holidays!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What great pillows, Lori! You have quite a collection. I only have one...ha! I guess I need to add a few more...lol! I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Great pillows! I love the plaid and the sweater one you made-enjoy:@)

Sue said...

I love all of your pillows Lori. I have a post about pillows coming up too. Great minds and all that!
Merry Christmas

Barbara said...

LOVE them! I do the same thing...

Maria said...

I love all your Christmassy pillows! Especially the sweater one, it's beautiful and looks so cozy! Merry Christmas!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Those are some great pillows. You can never have too many is my motto.

Merry Christmas, Lori!

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

What a great idea to get pillows. You are right about them being a good and easy way to decorate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...