Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Napkins

Napkins I'm using now.
A sweet sentiment on them too.

Great use of my cheese box from a Round Top, TX trip.  I guess the lady who had this a long time ago would think I was nuts to use it for a display case.  She also would faint when she heard I paid eight dollars for it.  Which we all know was a steal!  


'Tis the season to be aware of the tiny magic everywhere.
and
Nothing like the season's regenerating grace to raise spirits.  


My sister, Joanie's Christmas napkins from Christmas Eve.


Gotta go, I get to babysit the Grands today!


4 comments:

  1. Lori- Hope you have fun babysitting. It's a cute post here today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both sets of napkins and the table looks beautiful! Have fun babysitting:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had a wonderful day today! So far I just have grand-puppies..at least my kids keep insisting they are. Not quite the same. Loved catching up on your Christmas posts! Happy New Year, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the sentiment on those napkins! It's a good thing to remember this time of year. I love the wooden container they're displayed in too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...