Sunday, July 8, 2012

Third life of an ottoman

I had an hour to kill on Saturday and some fabric purchased and waiting for use since March.

I stitched a slipcover for our footrest, romote and magazine holder in the den.  She is now soft and romantic.

(laundry in background, just keeping it real)  I did stage the remote and magazine for ya, geez.


Life one - Goodwill half price sale $10.00


Life two - burlap phase sorry I had to do try it.


Life three - coming up...
I cut strips for the sides and pinned to the ottoman.


Decided on a few box pleats on each side.


Sewed and ripped out a few spots and sewed some more and called it done!
Life three - soft, pretty, a bit elegant.  I like my Saturday project.


4 comments:

  1. How fun. I love an ottoman, all of your variations look amazing. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ottomans. I think I collect them-lol I love your newest look the best, I think. I actually think it is kind of romantic looking- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Woo Hoo! I love this and what a great job you did. Your fabric is so gorgeous and vintage looking. Your stool looks wonderful with your sofa.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just did an ottoman too and from goodwill $14.99...great minds think alike my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...