Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year table fun!

Had to change Christmas out and brought New Year fun into the dining room!

I used the disco ball place card holders in the martini glasses. Homegoods clearance last year.



The silver and gold funky swirly dotted picks came from Pier One.  They were my tree topper this year too.





I found this table runner at our Dillard's clearance store, fun black dots.




Pottery Barn napkin rings, my Lenox china - Lace Point
Napkins Tuesday Morning
Trees - leftover from Christmas - Hobby Lobby

4 comments:

  1. Lori this is stunning! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now this is a fabulous table setting, girlfriend! You so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring the champagne! Your table looks great! Happy New Year, Lori! La

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...