Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 in review

One of the reasons I started this blog was because my Christmas Book had 25 years to record each year.  We started it the year the twins were born and they turned 26 this year.  The book is full and I don't know where to find another one.  So I began to blog.  

Here is what each page of the Christmas book was filled with..

A picture from the year...

2010





Your Christmas card from that year, (see above picture).

Who we shared the holiday with

Lori and Lynn 
Lynley 
Casey 
Melissa and Sean 
Ann Marie and Michael 
Nickie 
Joanie, Sydney, Emma 
Corbin 
Bill and Logan 
Juli 
Ella
Jill, Jim and Shelby 
Cindy and Dan 

Happenings for the year..

Ann Marie and Micheal have been married for three years and are living in McKinney, TX.  She is teaching kindergarten in Frisco ISD and Michael is working for a gas company in Dallas.  Melissa and Sean have been married for two years and live in Richardson, TX.  Melissa teaches 3rd grade in Richardson.  This fall she moved to 2nd grade.  Sean is still working for Stone Advisors and has recently been accepted into the SMU School of Business Masters program.  Lynley graduated from Oklahoma University in May.  She is home in Coppell, working part time for Todd Events in downtown Dallas.  She has a PR/Communications major and a minor in Interior Design.  She is dating Casey and he is in his senior year at OU.  Lynn and I celebrated 29 years of marriage.  I have been with American Airlines for 18 years now and Lynn has taken a new marketing position at Texans Credit Union. Our saddest part of the year, we said good-bye to Cotton, she was a good and faithful friend for 15 years. We are so blessed to have all of our family living so close to us.  I have friends with children living far away and I know that has to be hard for everyone.

Happy New Year, looking forward to 2011!

5 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family, Lori. Happy New Year! La

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Blessings for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful family such a great picture! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your beautiful family!!!! I didn't know you had twins! Gage (the baby) was suppose to have a twin. Something just didn't go right from the beginning. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Happy New Year!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family! I am a Texas native, so all the places your family lives is bringing back memories... I grew up in Carrollton (my parents are still there and my sister and her fiance are in Dallas - uptown)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...