Saturday, June 5, 2010

I was featured!


My first time ever, thanks Maryann at Domestically Speaking 

For the blue change of color on the summer backyard chairs.
Now I really wish I had moved that hose from behind them before I snapped the picture.  Very natural looking picture, don't you think.  That is usually where the hose is anyway!

Here our a few other new additions to the backyard


This little frog was found at The Red Door in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Isn't he perfect sitting by the pond.
Please continue to pray for the Gulf States.





This plant is blooming at the edge of the pond.  They come back every summer. Not sure what they are because they were a share plant from someone else's pond.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Door..... It's the perfect gift buying place.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...