Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What did you do last weekend?


Here is my past weekend at a glance....

Friday Noon to 4:30

Begin work on wedding flowers for Ooohlala Floral
Made two altar arrangements, two head table arrangements, a huge crystal vase filled to the brim for the guest table, oh yeah fourteen table arrangements.




4:30 to 8:30

Refresh makeup and head to Richardson, TX for dinner with my niece who flew in from Paris and my Mom, Karl and Chris, Joanie, Corbin and Sydney were there.  Did I mention it is also my niece Sydney's High School graduation weekend?! Sydney in red.






9:00 to 11:00 PM

Still Friday night, remember.  Back in Coppell and now make one bridal bouquet, five bridesmaid and one junior bridesmaid bouquets.  Place in water and head to bed.




Saturday, 7:00 - 10:30

12 corsages, 15 boutonnieres and wrap the bouquets with ribbon.




10:30 - 1:00

Shower, hair, makeup, dress for Senior Luncheon for Sydney.  Drive to Richardson ( 25 minutes ) arrive 15 minutes early to get to visit with the hostesses, eat, leave her present and say good-byes.  Drive back to Coppell to load the Durango with the wedding flowers.





1:30 - 8:30 (is it still Saturday, yes!)

Load the flowers, drive to downtown Dallas, unload, set up, attend wedding (friend's daughter), enjoy visiting and eating wedding cake, gather flowers afterwards for Lagniappe Project.... head home.



Sunday, 11:00 - 2:00


Lagniappe Project, see here



Wonderful volunteers arrive at my house to help re-use the previous days wedding flowers and then we delivered them to a local nursing home.

4:00 Sunday




Head to Richardson, yes third time this weekend.
GRADUATION for my niece Sydney, dinner with family and then ceremony at 8:30 on Sunday night, yes you read that correctly.  Dallas area has so many huge graduations you take the large venues when you can get them.

11:30 PM Sunday night home
Weekend over! 
What did you do this weekend?


Oh almost forgot... two loads of laundry, folded three, math doesn't add up does it?  You know... the one load left in the dryer has to be folded before you can put in the wet load.  Makes perfect sense.
I love my life!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you were very busy busy. I was trying to remember what I did and then it came to me I hand scrubbed my back deck and steps and now it needs to be repainted in some places. Going to have to have a less humid less cloudy day to do it. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was fun! We had company in from Atlanta and went boating....ate a lot and had a few bloody mary's in between:) Your weekend looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great weekend myself babysitting my grandgirls. Check my blog to see what fun thing we did. Do you live in Coppell? Two months ago that wouldn't have meant a thing but I think my daughter has a friend who lives there and they visited over spring break before heading down to the beach. His name is Caleb and he's originally from Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...