Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top Six for 2011

I thought I would share my top posts from this year.  The top six that readers liked.  Why six you may ask, because five just wasn't enough.  

Will start low and work our way to high!  I was pretty amazed when I looked back.

Everybody loves a craft project.  My bride and groom signs were a big hit with 422 views.


Second place, with 466 views
My Bathroom Makeover for $200 dollars.  Well worth every penny.


Also, party people out there loved the fall bridal shower that we had for one of my daughters cheer/best friends.
624 views.


Someone Stop Me Please!  People love little creamers obviously.  I was pretty surprised how close to the top this post was.
1053 views.


This almost tied the creamers.  My IKEA towel apron project.  You can view the tutorial.
1061 views.



I'm very proud of my top post for the year, our home!  I call it Comfortable Traditional.
4338 views!


Thanks to everyone who follows along on my little ol' blog.  It has been pretty fun this year.

Happy New Year early!  Who knows what next year will bring.
Lori







10 comments:

  1. Lori, it is fun looking back over our accomplishments. I think you mean 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome Lori! It is was so fun to look back at what we have done. All wonderful indeed. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to look back - and maybe after all of this "stuff" get put away I"ll do that too. Happy New Year Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Looking forward to ALL your coming posts in 2012~

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time visitor ~ i didn't do a post about the favorites over the year...you've inspired me to one though! oxox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori,
    It has been one fun year...looking forward to another one here with ya in blogland. Happy New Year!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lori,

    I'm pretty impressed by all those page views! Somehow I missed your Comfortable Traditional post the first time around but sure enjoyed it over my morning coffee today. Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! Here's to 2012!! You should start taking sponsors with all your blog traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!

    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lori - nice to meet you! I really like your bathroom makeover and your teatowel aprons - not to mention your beautiful home! I'm a new follower http://keepingupwiththetimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...