Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seeing Green - a wee bit early

Green is starting to show up around here!


Irish tea anyone?


Found the creamer last year at Homegoods on clearance, $1.99.


Lynley about twenty years ago at the St. Pat's Parade in Baton Rouge.  She'll be there again this year.



The two lovely leprechaun ladies are my Mom and my Aunt Carole.  Ann Marie and Melissa in between.




Happy St. Patrick's a wee bit early!


Sharing with
My Romantic Home
CSI Project
Kathleen's St. Patricks Day Blog Crawl

9 comments:

  1. Pretty dishes! Those are some cute photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love that creamer. I haven't been able to find many St. Patrick's Day dinnerware.

    I need to find a Home Goods store in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post, Lori! Happy Anniversary!

    If it isn't raining, I'll be at the Spanish Town Mardi Gras parade on Saturday. Not sure yet about St. Paddy's Day.... I may be going to the Irish Italian parade down in Metairie. I've never been but hear it's a lot of fun... If I go to the one in BR, I'll let you know. Wouldn't it be fun to say hello to a blogger friend in person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shamrock creamer. It is elegant looking instead of cheesy like so many are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And fun greens they are! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the St Patty's decor! Thanks for linking up!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Celtic Tea-set! Just love Celtic Knotwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Great deal on the creamer too!
    Thanks for linking up to my blog crawl!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...