Sunday, December 22, 2013

I'll go to sleep tonight counting my blessings!

No, we hardly ever get a White Christmas in Texas.  Unless, you let us include a light frost on the ground as white.  But, do I love my google calendar reminders, especially when all eight of the adults in the family where able to get together in downtown Dallas today.  

Really thankful that the guys gave up watching the Dallas Cowboy game to satisfy all of the women folk.  We left feeling great and oh so in the mood for Christmas. 

and sisters, sisters ... never have there been such devoted sisters!  I love my three daughters and so enjoy watching them loving being together.  




And so at least indoors and on a giant stage in Texas, there was SNOW!  

I will still be dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.
(I was born in Pennsylvania and spent some of my youth in New York and New Jersey.)  So, I really do remember very white Christmases.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun day! Bet the guys don't miss next Sunday's game:@) I'll be cheering for the Christmas color of green... Have a very Merry Christmas Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like spending time with your big kids! I know i don't get to do it as often as I'd like.
    Have a very Merry Christmas Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...