Friday, August 25, 2017

The People that make a party worthwhile!

Did I mention I didn't have to lift a finger for this party.   Our three daughters hosted this party at my sister's home. 


 My SIL Sean still had his moving tables and chairs clothes on, but I think shortly after this picture he was in the pool!  
 Sweet cousins!
 The man of the hour (or 60 years!)



 My little sister with my little twins. 

 Friends, relatives from Texas and Louisiana!


 Now for a sneak peek at the amazing wedding weekend with my sweet niece. I will have the pictures from all that fun weekend ready soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Good looking family and pool! Fun times for sure. I have to get one of those flamingo floats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party by the pool, specially when beautiful daughters and sister take care of it.
    You are blessed with such a great family and beautiful too, as you are.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...