Monday, January 14, 2013

MVP baseball themed baby shower

It is all about the details.


This new generation of party hostesses have a wealth of ideas.  I think it has something to do with Pinterest and Facebook.  You get to see all these great ideas and then try and create them for one of your own parties.  These three girls put on an amazing baby shower.   


Vintage suitcase with a slew of baseball themed items and pictures of Kyle as a baby and teen-ager.
Vintage boxed Cracker Jack's found and purchased on-line for the party favors.



There were six different prayer cards to choose from to take home.  Such a super sweet easy idea.  I have one for the new parents.  Ann Marie had tied a set of all six for the expectant Mom to take home.


Cute jars of peanuts and baseballs were everywhere.



This burlap wreath was above a pin board that we wrote wishes on baseball shaped tags for Knox. We attached them with clothes pins to a piece of twine.




Claire does not look at all like she is four weeks away from having little Knox arrive.  Come back for the sausage sandwich recipe post next.  



4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love the peanuts and the baby shoes and the baby's breath and the prayer cards and..... Your girls did an outstanding job with the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I would like to pin one or two of these pics to my pinterest baby shower board (the one that I am about to create because I love your ideas), and I see that you do have a pinterest pin on your side board. But you also have a note that photos are not to be borrowed without permission. So may I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute ideas. I love it all -especially the prayer cards! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know about this baby shower party. I want to arrange my daughter’s baby shower party and trying to find a reputed party planner, along with that need to hire corporate event planning services for my office part. Hope to find best one who can make these event successful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...