Wednesday, August 23, 2017

21,915 days old

Lynn turned 60!!! Our three daughter's hosted and my sister offered her home for a great PARTY!
 This was the sweetest and I may have cried over a few of them.  Each daughter wrote their 20 favorite things about their Daddy!  
 The food was amazing!

 The decorations were over the top!


 The flamingo got in on the action too.

 It was HOT outside, so the Sangria station was a big hit. 
 I put my camera down before the pizza was delivered.  Great way to fancy up a pizza buffet. 
Next up... the family and friends that joined in the fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Lynn!!

    Love the party decor ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect celebration!!! One of my sisters just turned 60 this month making 5 out of 6 siblings all in the 60's. Next year the youngest sister will be 60 and for one month - all SIX of us will be in the same decade of life. I am about to be 69.....and I'm wondering how that even happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    This is a nice website. I am very happy to visit your website.I will try to tell everybody to visit your website.Thanks

    rockymountain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...