Saturday, August 12, 2017

My niece is getting married

My youngest niece is getting married!  So, of course her Aunt's had a wedding shower in her honor. 

Brunch and Bubbly!!
 The hostesses gave her a Brunch Cookbook that everyone signed. 
Even the flower girls signed the book!  They were asked to be flower girls at the shower.  Hooray!!

We served quiche, shrimp and grits, sausage rolls and fruit salad.  And each hostess provided 24 mini desserts.
 The bubbly bar was set self serve.

 One her Aunt's hand pressed the tags on the favors.  So sweet and pretty.


 I let the grands prepare their own peanut butter and crackers.  They weren't big shrimp and grits fans.


Great Grammie would have put all four grands on her lap if she could have.  She settled for MissAllyAnn

So happy to celebrate love and family!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun, Lori. I loved seeing all the pretty little touches y'all did for the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking group, Lori. I love weddings and even all the hoopla that goes with it. The little girls are just darling! As much as I love grits (LOVE THEM) I don't like shrimp and grits. lol xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet day full of prettiness all around!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...