Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Round Top, Texas Antique Week (s)

Antique Week "officially" starts on a Tuesday.  But, the week before most vendors are set up and selling. My friend Jane invited me to meet a bunch of Baton Rouge ladies at Round Top and shop with them about four years ago.  I was hooked and have gone back every year since.  

There is no way to explain Round Top you just have to experience it.  Bucket list ladies.  Just like Brimfield is on my list to attend one day.  A girl can dream.



This little boat was dry docked all the way from Coney Island, New York, I think I may have taken a ride in that one when I was there as a child.


Now, can't you just imagine yourself here.  Join me in shopping and fun below.







Ann Marie bought a suitcase from this vendor, when the vendor found out they were all teachers she told them each to choose a pillowcase for free!




Part Three coming up.  A fun post on how since becoming a blogger,  when I go shopping I see friends I have never met (in person) everywhere.  When you see cute, funny, beautiful paper napkins you think of me don't you?

Sharing with, come join the party
Kim at Wow us Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I do think of you when I see those napkins. Round top looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that she honored the teachers with a free gift. Maybe some day I can make it out there. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I was at Round Top with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some awesome treasures in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post on the Show are terrific! This is really in-depth coverage. I agree with you, it was terribly hot and dirty, but I would do it all over again. We plan on going back in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...