Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wine Tasting Party - Baton Rouge style

My sister Jill and her husband Chris had a fun and fabulous wine tasting party for about 70 of their closest friends and family.  They live in the gorgeous Hundred Oaks area of Baton Rouge.  Their home is laid out for fabulous party flow.  Their beautifully landscaped yard is the perfect hang out.  The sasanquas in the tea pot are from her yard. 




Great food and super fun!


My friend Jane told me about these brie cups below.  Buy two boxes Athen's filo cups (30 cups), freezer pastry section. 

Fill each with a scoop of Brie cheese and place on cookie sheet, let cheese melt in 350 oven for about 5 minutes, while warm top with a dap of jelly.  I used apricot.




Girls and boys just want to have fun.


Party over,  clean up begins....



Did I mention my red wine got second place!  

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun Lori! Happy Thanksgiving:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun party Lori! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! Those brie appetizers look amazing!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...