Wednesday, November 17, 2010

'Neath the Wreath

Ann Marie and Melissa are members of the Plano Junior League and they had their annual shopping extravaganza this past weekend.

Lucky me got invited to go along and shop.

First up is Studio No. 35 in Smitten at the McKinney old downtown square.
I bought two of their glittery and glass ornaments.







tons more shopping and idea looking.



The next booth I made a purchase in  was Designs by Alyson, Dallas, TX
214.521.2713
I bought my Thanksgiving tea towel from her, but loved the tall skinny tree behind the reindeer.  They said the moose were going fast.





Anderson's Furniture store, I have to make a trip to their actual store because of their great booth.




Really got you in the mood... I bought no Christmas gifts, just things for myself!
Thanks for inviting me girls!





11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great shopping day!
    My sisters both live in Frisco. Next time I come down to TX you can show me where all the great shops are :)
    Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, you bought yourself Christmas gifts. That's what I do. I love those pillows. Those would have had to come home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shopping day....so many wonderful goodies! Good for you for treating yourself too :o)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those lights! What a fun day shopping. Don't feel bad about buying things for yourself. There are some things that no one will ever think to get you, so why not get them for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Thanksgiving towels!!! You go to the best places girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! I love all those pillows and the cool lights too...I would have had a very full shopping bag! ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics Lori! I've shopped at Anderson's in the past - looks like they have changed their look - I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun time. Glad you got those pillows! Austin's JL Christmas Affair is in full swing this weekend. I attend yesterday afternoon. It's always a good way to get into the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori!
    I've been to Plano, TX (step-son & family) & I've shopped the McKinney old downtown square area, too!!! Still kicking myself for not purchasing a $90 pink depression glass bowl that I fell in love with there! :/

    I enlarged every single picture to get a better view of all that you saw. You've inspired me to make some "Happy Thanksgiving" hand towels as a hostess gift for next Thurs.
    Thanks for taking us along on the *tour*

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like an awesome day! I loved the wreath, wish I could make one as pretty. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...