Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stats - have you noticed this

I just noticed this stats thing that blogger offers.  If it has been around a while, I just missed it I guess.

It is pretty neat to view.  It gives you all kind of stats for your blog.  Countries that visit you, etc.
Below are the sites people used to link to my site last week.

Romantic Home wins out and the other high number blogs are due to parties I joined.
But hooray to Savvy Southern Style.  No parties, but I am on her blog roll, she sent me a lot of visitors.

Look at your stats, under stats tab on dashboard.  I have one of those counter gadgets on my blog, but I like the ease and information from the blogger one.  

Traffic SourcesRefresh

Now

Day

Week

Month

All time
Aug 30, 2010 6:00 PM – Sep 6, 2010 5:00 PM
Referring URLs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...