Friday, January 8, 2010

Last weekend with my free painter!

Lynley reminded me that she will be heading back to Norman next week.... sometime.  That makes this my final weekend for her decorating advise and painting labor.  We finished the hallway last Sunday and have decided that the color latte is too dark for the living/dining room.  She and I tested some spots and have decided to go the the next lightest shade on the paint swatch.  I'll try to take some before and after shots.  It is a huge job, but with her help maybe we can knock it out before she leaves. 

So sad to see her go back to Norman, but so happy for her and the FINAL semester.  Our final semester too!  I feel like Lynley, Lynn and I are all graduating.  7 years, three daughters and three degrees later, wow.  BIG party to get ready for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...