Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tastes like fried rice, but better for you

Another recipe from my better way of eating.
Cauliflower "fried rice"




Really, really easy and makes a huge pan full.

Basically saute onions and veggies.  Scramble two eggs.  Add cauliflower, soy sauce and mix.  Top with green onions cover and let steam for a short while.  


I changed two things.  I used sesame seeds while browning onions instead of sesame oil (used olive oil that I already had) and I chopped the cauliflower by hand, not in a food processor. 



5 comments:

  1. That really does sound good! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love cauliflower rice, I often make it...but your recipe sounds awesome! I can't wait to try it! Pinning.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious!! I am writing it on a recipe card now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! Oh, honey, this looks so good! I would never have thought of using the cauliflower. I am going to try this! Thank you so much for popping in to see me and I hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...