Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cutting Corners Fabric Sale

I am ready for new curtains in the dining room and kitchen.  So I made a quick stop at my favorite fabric store in Dallas.  Cutting Corners.  

Hmmm... maybe I am nesting for my new grandbabies a bit too.

JOY - they were having a half off their already rock bottom prices.  For you Dallas girls, the sale ends Monday at 5:30.  
Eye candy below.


I started sending pictures from my phone (wonderful technology!) to my decorator daughter. And began getting back a few negative comments.  So guess what, I cut swatches and she is going back with me today.  I also was grabbing white and cream swatches for my daughter that is expecting twins.  A nursery to decorate how fun.  




I wish I could think of something to do with the black and white above.  Love it!


The green and brown came home with me for the kitchen.  I got the OK from my decorator. wink, wink.  Anybody want the palm tree valance let me know.  


Before and after coming soon.

Update: ended up using a different fabric here.  See the finished kitchen eating area here.
And how hubby said no to black shutters.

3 comments:

  1. Twins? Congratulations! I've been gone way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW EXCITING!!!! Looks like I've been gone far too long as well! Twins are such a double blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! I like it! That black and white fabric is gorgeous, too. Don't you need to re-do a room or something so you can use it? ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...