Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A corageous Mom, daughter and family ~ I have never met

Have you noticed the button on the side of my blog.  I am so touched by this family story. One they would have never chosen, but Kate, the mother of Lucy, Ella and Jack is showing what true faith and family are all about. Erik her husband and Lucy's Dad is quite a rock for them all.  Kate is allowing us to follow her ups and downs.  You can click on the picture below or on the Pray for Lucy line below.  







I just ask that you add this family to your prayer list.
Follow their journey and be amazed at one strong faith filled woman's story.  


I am !


6 comments:

  1. Hey Lori, don't fall out of your chair - it has been sooooo long since I dropped by. But, so glad I did. Thanks for sharing Lucy with me. I visited her mom's blog. Yes, she is an encouragement even in this great struggle. Hope all is well with you. Think of you often - in the napkin section @ Tuesday Morning. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You told me about Lucy's story, but I had never read it for myself. I sat up late last night to do so. It is very heartbreaking and touching; they are on such a journey of daily faith. I want a "Lucy Button" to place on my blog too...how do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a touching story about Lucy. I will visit and of course, pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I just read Lucys mom's blog and my heart goes out to this adorable little girl and her family. My daughter-in-laws six year old niece is going through something similar. Her cancer is on her brainstem and it is unoperable. She has completed chemo and is doing very well. My thoughts and prayers are with Lucy.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...