Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where did these guys come from...



They just left for the holiday and now have come back.  I'm lovin' the new look of my mantel.




Lynn and I made center stage.  Lynn also found the iron child on the marble stand out shopping one day.  



She sits up high out of the way, a little fairy!




Love the detail of the feet on these containers.


I like how our mantel wraps around into the entrance to the kitchen, two sided fireplace too.  (sorry forgot picture)... and found one.




Just a little bit of Mardi Gras creeping its way into the house.  I'm sure my Louisiana friends are in full force with their decorating for the season.

Sharing with
Winter Mantel Party - Stories from A2Z

10 comments:

  1. Love the new mantel look! I don't think no one in my neighborhood would recognize what I was doing with purple, gold, & green! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems we are all working on our mantels. :-) Mine looks about as it did before the holidays. I think I need to get a little more creative. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mantle! Isn't it funny how nice it feels to pull out those beloved items after they have been on vacation a while?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the picture a Guy Buffet? Everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy,

    Yes it is a Guy Buffet. It is a really nice print. My husband worked by a shop and bought it on his lunch hour one day. I really love it. You can look at and see something different everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty mantle! I love your florals and those pretty containers they are in as well! I also really like your crown as well! How neat to have a wrap around fireplace. I would probably have a fit trying to get just the right look. You have done so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori, loving the look of that fire place. Happy New year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that fireplace and photo #9 is so amazing. Every thing looks wonderful. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so good! I like your little touch of Mardi Gras, and the little bronze.

    The print reminds me a little of that Toulouse-Lautrec painting of the people in the cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how your mantel wraps around - more space to decorate - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...