Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and some random shots from November.
Our  front door this year with a mix of fresh cedar on top of artificial greens. I added silver bells and ribbon added to finish it off.


 Not just one pack of Christmas napkins, but three to choose from.  You thought I forgot to show you this year's months Christmas napkins I am using?
Hubby and I took a trip to Nantachie Lake the weekend after Thanksgiving.
 I took my maiden voyage on the canoe.
 It is always fun when your two sisters are along for the ride.

 See that racket looking thing on hubbies lap?  Electrifies bugs long enough for you to get rid of them.
 Kids playing.. paddle boats, electronics and an ax.  Yep, that is the way we roll at  the lake!
Just hanging out and chopping firewood, what could be better?





2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Lori! I'll have whatever you're serving with the napkins:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to spend time with family! (And I spy the Southern Living Cookbooks I've collected for years!)
    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...