Wednesday, December 17, 2014

More is always better...

I just kept adding layers to my mantel until I had no more room for silver stuff.  

But first, MissRaylyn and Santa!  Northpark Mall in Dallas has Santa and I have pictures of my girls sitting on his lap some 22 years ago!  You can see MissRaylyn just loved him so.
Our silver themed mantel just glows and glitters all day and especially at night.




Vintage garland, beaded bells, pointed beaded stars, tall beaded star from  Wisteria
Silver bells, Pier one - they still have them this year and after Christmas they are a steal
Wreath made by my daughter, MissLynley
Mercury glass candle holders, Pier One - but I added the mercury glass paint - see here
Yep, when it comes to my mantel.... more is better! 
Although, if this plain mantel was finished off with a blanket of fresh white roses how beautiful would that be?

Sharing with:
Savvy Southern Style
Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
My Romantic Home

5 comments:

  1. Love all your silver and white! The monograms on the candle sticks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious that all the kids were crying! In two years they won't be able to get enough of Santa:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and love the vintage garlands....and love that your mantel wraps around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! And I have that same red initial tag from Pottery Barn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...