Friday, August 9, 2013

Can you love a sink?

I do..

Huge, shiny, new, farmhouse size and all mine.



You love it so much you buy a protective shield for the bottom of it. 


You love it so much that you buy a push button garbage disposal for it.  
You love it so much you buy a new faucet too!


You love it so much you only accessorize very mildly.  So as to make the sink look so much better.  


You love it so much that you stand a chair to take a picture of it from above the new lamp pendant that you just might like even more.  Sigh.... OK now I am dizzy are you?


See what I mean.... pendant love... mercury glass... doesn't take much to please me.


You would not believe how wonderful it is to rinse large pots and pans!  

Would you love a farmhouse sink?  


7 comments:

  1. I don't blame you, I love that sink to and I would do the same thing..just enjoy it...wow I never knew there was a garbage disposal you could turn with a button, so cool...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the disposal button like that. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the exact same sink - love mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have that sink!! I hate mine. I think an extra large sink without a divider is the best. I also like that it's stainless steel. It's more durable. Mine is white and shows every stain and scratch imaginable. It's a lot of work to try to keep it looking good. Enjoy your new sink! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is this Lori! I would LOVE this sink.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...