Monday, April 15, 2013

and then I decorated a wedding cake


Wow, was I busy last weekend.  Both Moms were in town for Melissa's baby shower and about six months before I had booked a job for wedding flowers.  I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep.  


I think the cake was perfect. Simple and elegant frosting buttercream frosting and flowers.
Orchids, sunset garden roses, ranunculus and hypericum berries.  


I decorated the church before the shower and delivered the bridal party flowers.  Thanks, Lynn, Nickie and Norene for helping.   After the shower we helped drop off gifts at Mel and Sean's and then the Grand-mother's sat napped in the car while I decorated the cake and table arrangements.  

3 comments:

  1. The cake turned out beautiful:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cake, Lori! You have been one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cake Lori...sometimes I forget that you do flowers. To answer your question about my brick floors...I LOVE them!!! They are wonderful...they look good...easy to clean...and they don't show dirt:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...