Tuesday, April 30, 2013

and so it begins...

I call it the three room shuffle.  I decided the office/grands nursery needed to be in the back corner bedroom instead of the front one.  

Quieter, out of the way.  Then the two front bedrooms could be true guest bedrooms.  Now that ALL our chicks have flown the nest it made sense. 

and so it begins...

It is a not huge house people, so thus the dual use room.

Office, grands nursery before


Back corner bedroom before


back corner bedroom


front corner bedroom before


I just want everyone to know that hubby was not on board.  I also want everyone to know that hubby ONLY helped move mattresses and the desk!  I am woman hear me roar!  (and be sore!)  That means I moved chests, tables, bed frames, headboards and footboards, and every single piece of crap lovely accent pieces by myself!  

Up next - the horrible in between time.


3 comments:

  1. I can relate to the hubby! can't wait to see the results

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ~ impressive. I get the same reaction to my ideas. Can't wait for the reveal. I have ended up taking 2 bedrooms as the grands rooms, and I have been working on them on and off for a year. The guests are down to 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAD!!!!! Tell him that his daughter is mad.... He didn't help AT all??

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...