Thursday, October 5, 2017

Looks like fall and feels like Texas

 It is 87 degrees today in Coppell, Texas ~ don't you just love fall!
Even though that still is a bit warm, the calendar says October, so let's pull out the pumpkins!


 I found inspiration here... Less than Perfect Life of Bliss - Her Fall Home Tour had the below display.  She also is where I got my inspiration for my Craig's List buffet makeover. Here
Miss Julie is amazing, check her out at ...Life of Bliss. 
Julie used that huge wooden board as a backdrop for her wreath.  I used my huge charcuterie board for the backdrop for my cotton wreath.  


Google eye table runner - Target
Velvet pumpkins - Market Street
Cotton wreath - Hobby Lobby
Charcuterie board - Round Top, TX 

My daughters say less is best, I say in this case, more is much better!  See what I started with below and thought I was done, then I just kept adding more!  Yep, much better!



5 comments:

  1. Love your cotton boll wreath. I think it looks just perfect and you have 'just enough' Hope you have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the layering.

    I agree with you that inspiration can always be found at Less Than Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely Fall setting. The Cotton wreath on the board is perfect.
    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting me know about how the FC are now call and hey, I loke it: The First Eucharist.
    I love that cotton wreath and all you vignettes.
    Thank you for your sweet comment, it made my day.
    I'm going to visit your previous post as those barefoot young girls caught my eye !
    Hugs,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...