Monday, March 14, 2016

I CAN make fudge

I have tried for years and years to make any kind of fudge....and failed every time.  This recipe is a keeper, White chocolate pistachio Irish cream fudge!  It is only four ingredients and I bet you could easily substitute any flavor of chocolate and ingredients.

St. Patrick's day is this week, try a batch and share.



All of your leprechans will be very happy!
Maybe one will leave you a pot of gold.

I used Ghiradelli white choclate morsels
 32 ozs. I used three bags. 
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream

You basically combine morsels, add canned milk, Bailey,'s and start stirring in a sauce pan.  No thermometer needed.  Just constantly stir, then remove from heat and add chopped nuts.

Pour into an 8x8 pan (line with foil and lightly greased)
I did not have an 8x8, so I used my 7 x 9.
I also refrigerated overnight before I sliced.  But, I think room temperature slicing would have worked better and made nicer slices.

Recipe found on Pinterest, my board "a wee bit Irish".


Sharing with:

3 comments:

  1. Not only did you make fudge, you made a very tasty sounding one too! Happy St. Patty's Day-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! Oh, my Lord, that looks good! I have a pretty hard time making fudge myself and am going to copy this recipe! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, my mouth is watering! This would be such a perfect thing to take to a party or Bunko. Thank you for sharing this...I'm pinning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...