Friday, September 12, 2014

A peek at what has been keeping me busy

I have been a bit distracted lately.  Our master bathroom is undergoing a major remodel.  Gutted and now the renovations have started.  I wanted to go for a glamorous, vintage New Orleans look. 
We started with a herringbone, Carrera marble floor.... swooon.  The grout did dry a bit lighter, but I wanted the pattern to really pop, so went with a dark grey.

Peek of new furniture style sinks and super shiny chrome faucets.  Love the cross bar handles!
I will share more when this project is complete.  Hopefully, soon.


4 comments:

  1. The floor is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you did. We did our bath when we moved in 7 years ago, and I would sure love to change it up again. { not happening:-) } I will just admire yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi You!!! I was laying on the couch watching football and wanted to check in! Those floor are gorgeous! I miss the blogging world. Now that I work for one, I have no time to do my own or keep up! I have to check on my buddy though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it looks amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely luxurious. I picture a fluffy white robe and cucumbers on your eyes in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...