Thursday, March 27, 2014

See you later ladies ....

I got some shoppin', sippin', sharing time with my sista's to do.


 Here is some past FUN in no particular order.

Picnic lunches.  The pickled shrimp was first to go.

Inspiration extreme!

Found my Mom's china! And bought it! She was thrilled.

Make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other's gold.  (sorry girl scout song reference)

Eye candy everywhere you turn.

Texas is equal opportunity.  

Naps included.

 Since this picture, that hat has spent a winter in Richland-Chambers Lake and was found again by my son-in-law.

 Yum!

You wish you were me don't ya?!!

3 comments:

  1. Lori,
    What a fun outing with your sista's. Thanks for coming by Botanic Bleu. I always enjoy meeting another Texas blogger, especially one in the same area...I am in Mansfield.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori- I sure wish I had a sister to have that much fun with! Loving all the great things you show here- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! I think I need to come along on your family outings! LOL! You guys look like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...