Saturday, August 13, 2016

Pineapple shrimp skewers


If you want an easy dinner for two try this.  I skewered one pound of shrimp, pineapple chunks and yellow onion slices on a wooden skewer.  I used my indoor cast iron grill and just kept turning them till the shrimp was cooked.  While grilling,  I sprinkled with Tony's creole seasoning, salt and pepper and basted with Catalina salad dressing.  

 You must try the Trader Joe's frozen chopped basil and the frozen garlic too. For one of our sides, I sliced Farmer's Market tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and drizzled the basil plus balsamic vinegar over the top. Then a dusting of black pepper and done.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yummy! I love shrimp and this does sound so good! Love tomatoes and mozzarella! I need to get back to Trader Joe's and get some of that basil. Thanks for popping in to see me and I hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...