Monday, August 25, 2014

Blueberry Raspberry Lemon Cobbler

I just may try this one again.  Very, very easy and yum in my tum!
You see my portion control below, tiny ramikins.  Not the hubby, I came back in the kitchen and half the cobbler was gone!



Pinterest inspired.

One box lemon cake
1 can blueberry pie filling
1 bag frozen raspberries
one stick butter melted
chopped pecans

In a 9 x 13 pan
Layer fruit and stir together
(next time I would add pecans to this layer as not to brown during baking)
top with dry cake mix
sprinkle with melted butter
Bake 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until golden


2 comments:

  1. I love recipes like this, and the lemon flavored mix sounds like an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious, Lori! The fruit combo is a great mix. Saving this to my files!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...