Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wire cookie racks and pumpkin spice mix

What is is about that wire cookie rack that reminds me of my Mom and baking cookies?
My sister even has a fancy triple decker rack.

I'm getting older surprise and wiser.  A package from the Krusteaz box, an egg and butter,  whipped these up in no time at all.  The perfect snack for Ann Marie and Michael while she is on bedrest with her pregnancy.  I took them a bunch and I am quickly eating the rest surprise.




See above,  the box has a cookie option.  I rolled smaller one inch balls and got way more cookies out of the batch.  Smaller cookie equals smaller calories, right?  


I pulled out some Nutella and smeared a bit on top of a few.  Next time maybe I'll add some more pecans to the dough.  It does have tiny little chunks. But I'm Louisiana raised and what isn't better with MORE pecans?  Lynn's Mom is picking pecans in her back yard right now.  She says her trees are loaded!  Save me a bag or two, PLEASE.  


Fitz and Floyd plate goes great with pumpkin spice cookies.  Even better a cup of coffee and a cookie!

How are you enjoying your fall?

Sharing with:
Sunday's Best

3 comments:

  1. The cookies look delish but I'm with you - MORE PECANS! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish! Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cookies look so good and yummy. I love nuts, especially pecans so I would up them. I need to get one of those triple decker racks. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...