Monday, July 27, 2015

Home office update

One and half cans of paint and four hours later.  Thanks MissLyney for helping.
The below pictures are all before shots.
 Before, very dark paint and one accent wall, that was leftover from my daugher's high-school days.
 Yes, yes popcorn ceiling removal is on the "list".  It has started, just has not made it to this room.

 Notice the overload of sports items, hubby says must stay, must go.  OK, most will stay, but the items will be re-distributed...
 Sneak peek at the new color!  I am in love with the light brightness of it all.  Kilm Beige by Sherwin Williams.  Bye diamonds on the wall, I really only want to look at diamonds on my fingers!
Stay tuned... currently hunting Pinterest for window treatment options!

4 comments:

  1. I bet you are going to love the new look! Can't wait to see what you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to look so pretty! I do remember when 'dark' was the color for a cozy room. I love the color you've chosen. Thanks for popping in to see my little doll dress.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the diamonds, but I know how you feel about time for something fresh. I've changed/painted over favorite things and it always led to something I liked better. Can't wait to see an update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New and fresh and a change always does a body and soul good. Love the color Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...