Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My forever baby got married!

And just like that, I have three married daughters and three great son-in-laws! My youngest daughter, who will forever be my baby, got married to her love. It was a destination wedding in Cancun! Destination weddings are like a week long family reunion, they are fabulous. 
My sisters and their families were there to help celebrate. And our first wedding where the groom's family outnumbered us. Well, by two anyway.
The bride, me in red and my sisters below!



I think the Johnson clan are pretty lucky to call Lynley one of them!


May God be with you and bless you.
May see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortunes
and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness 
from this day forward. 

1 comment:

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...