Monday, December 4, 2017

Jingle Bell Toss

 Here is a fun idea for all ages.
A jingle bell toss game.  You can play on the floor or on a countertop.



 I needed a family gift idea.  Every year I give each of my siblings and my hubbies brother a family gift box.  There has been Peppermint, movie, Italian, chocolate, Tex-Mex themes. 
This year Pinterest provided the inspiration for this game.
Amazon provided the supplies. 

Supplies needed
Glue gun
(tip) put extra glue on the underneath cups (feet)

All below supplies purchased through Amazon
Large jingle bells (ten per game set)
Art Canvas (11x14)
Plastic tiny cups (shot glass size)
Washi tape (optional decoration)

Bells (50) 7.99
Economy white value pack art canvas
(7) 18.61
Mini red party cups (120) 12.68

I had the hot glue gun and washi tape already

Ton of fun ~ priceless
But, for reference each set was about 7.50


2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! But the most important question... Where can I get those adorable silver shoes with the bows:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful fun idea! I may try this with the little kids! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...