Sunday, November 6, 2011

Count the happies

More things I am thankful for.  I couldn't stop my thanks with faith and family.  What would my life be with friends.


Friends who will wear pots on their heads.  I blog they don't.  But they agreed to take this picture for Donna at Funky Junk Interiors celebration of 2000 followers.


High school friends


Friends of friends now friends, say that three times fast


Friends through marriages of our kids


Friends from early married days and still friends


Friends of our daughter's, now our friends too and will shop all day with you


 Friends who will run marathon's with you


Friends who will invite you to Ranger's baseball games


College buddies that still get together


Friends that end up in New York on the same weekend




I count the happies....


Thanks to Laurie at Heaven's Walk for her cute stamped block ideas.
Go here to see her others.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww....such a sweet post, Lori! It's amazing how many close friends that we are blessed with over the years, isn't it? Thank God they are always there for us. :) And thank you for the shout-out, too! I'm busy making more of those "LoveLetters" for a friend who wants to give them for Christmas gifts. :) Have a wonderful day, Lori!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...