I just finally had to google and find a picture of this wonderful Annie that has blogland in tissy to get a hold of some of her paint. I went to her site here.
If you want a good look at some projects that Kim and Debbie have done with her stuff go here or here. Debbies is one of her older posts.
Here is what the website says about the paint being so special.... go over and take a look.
Must be some really super duper stuff. No plug asked for by Annie S. Just curiosity got to me and now I can put a face with a paint.
Why our Paint is Special
1. It's the BEST paint for painting furniture by a long way
2. You can use the paint by diluting it with water to make a wash to show the wood grain
3. You can use it as an impasto ( thickly) - leave the lid off to thicken
4. You can use it on any surface, indoors and out ( the outside of our shop was painted in it- perfect!)
5. No need to prime or prepare
6. The colours are mixed intelligently and the web site shows how you can adapt your colours for your use
7. It's a girls' paint, but boys can use it too.
8. It's flexible so you can be creative and change you mind
9. The paint can be washed off your brush even when you find your brush weeks later. [I never do that of course.]
10. It allows your walls to breathe so it is perfect for cottage walls
11. Extremely low VOCs so it is good for the environment
12. It doesn't form a skin on it when you leave the lid off - just add some water if it's too thick
13. Very little black is used in their manufacture so the colours are mixed with thought
14. You can paint it on walls for a soft matt effect or wax it for a polished plaster effect